CBD HERBAL INFUSED YELLOW MACA 150 MG. CBD HEMP OIL* ORGANIC CBD OIL & YELLOW MACA COGNITIVE SUPPORT
CBD HERBAL INFUSED YELLOW MACA 150 MG. CBD HEMP OIL* ORGANIC CBD OIL & YELLOW MACA COGNITIVE SUPPORT*
All the great Central Nervous System benefits associated with CBD oil are further elevated when combined with organic infused YELLOW MACA, a plant studied and used in traditional medical systems for its neuroprotective and memory supporting potential wellness benefits.
YELLOW MACA's 150 mg. Oil adaptogen plant content is used holistically to help improve your pet's resistance to metabolic, Central Nervous and neurological stress and dysfunction, immune, oxidative, physiological, biochemical and physical imbalances, due in part, to its alkaloid, and amino and fatty acid content which may nutritionally help support every body system, with a pronounced affinity to help support the health of the Central Nervous System.
Our YELLOW MACA 150 mg. OIL has demonstrated, specific neuroprotective (brain protecting) actions including its categorization as 'brain food" which has the potential to help support cognitive health, may help improve memory impairment and may help slow cognitive decline associated with Alzheimer's and dementia, related to its plant chemical content known as scopolamine, a muscarinic cholinergic receptor antagonist.
Additionally, its collection of strongly antioxidant and anti-mutagenic actions have been attributed with the potential to scavenge amyloid plaque buildup and may help limit neuro inflammation in brain pathways, which are known precursors and enablers of all types of cognitive decline.
YELLOW MACA is a rare plant that can safely pass through the blood-brain barrier, a complex Central Nervous "gate keeping" system, charged with allowing or prohibiting access to both natural and synthetic constituents that could affect brain function.
YELLOW MACA 150 mg. OIL is also prized as a water- and fat-soluble super food and broad spectrum antioxidant power house, containing all essential bio-available amino acids, fatty acids, adaptogen actions, digestive enzymes, alkaloids, bio-available protein, vitamins, minerals, sterols and critical nutrients like tryptophan plus more, making it an ideal health boosting addition to all life stage diets.
A significant, added benefit of Yellow Maca is that it has been studied for its ability to signal the the Endocannabinoid System on its own, and when combined with CBD, my help deliver potential layered therapeutic effects, possibly potentiating the neuroprotective actions for dogs and cats suffering from cognitive decline.
Since we use the whole plant extract (seed and stalk) and do not strip antioxidants, terpenes or flavonoids, or use chemical extraction processes, our CBD Hemp Oil provides TRUE & TOTAL FULL SPECTRUM potential health benefits, including:
- Full spectrum USDA Organic High CBD Hemp Oil activated by USDA Organic MCT Coconut Oil
- No synthetic CBD isolate oils
- 100% all natural
- Safe in any quantity
- Strongly antioxidant
- 100% sustainably grown, cultivated and harvested utilizing permaculture and regenerative farming techniques
- Not psychoactive (contains only microscopic, trace amounts of THC which help activate and express all cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids)
- Packed with Omega- 3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids (Omega 9 helps activate Omega 3 and 6 for dogs)
- Naturally occurring Terpenes help enhance flavor, may help potentiate the effects of CBD oil and help increase flavor acceptability (We have the highest terpene counts in the world!)
- Flavonoids are antioxidants which may help support balanced immune response, especially related to the immune, cardiovascular and nervous systems
- Contains primary and secondary metabolites which may help deliver layered phytochemical nutrition as well as may help build your animal’s natural defense system
- May help stimulate the endocannabinoid system, especially related to the nervous system, immune system, reproductive system, lymphatic system, metabolism and neurotransmitters tasked with sending/receiving hunger, pain, mood and memory messages
- May help calm stressed animal, without fear of sedation
We worked with two leading holistic veterinarians to produce a therapeutic dose that would be appropriate for All Life Stage dogs and may be an appropriate dose for small breed dogs with more serious health conditions.
general wellness support for all life stage animals; for dogs and cats requiring symptomatic support related to stress and pain response; for pets requiring symptomatic support related to immune health; for help in addressing pain associated with joint conditions; for pets with cellular abnormalities; for dogs and cats with epilepsy and seizure disorder
for All Life Stage dogs and standard therapeutic dosage (150 mg. option) 1 oz
Safe for use with all types of animals requiring a higher dosage related to conditional needs
How to Use CBD Hemp Oil for Dogs & Cats
Our activated CBD PCR oil can be placed under tongue, on treat or added to meals
Dog Weight Usage Recommendation
2-4lbs: 1 drop daily
5-8lbs: 2 drops daily
9-15lbs: ¼ dropper daily
16-35lbs: ½ dropper daily
36-44lbs: ¾ dropper daily
45-57lbs: 1 dropper daily
58-69lbs: 1 ¼ dropper daily
70-85lbs: 1 ½ dropper daily
86-99lbs: 1 ¾ dropper daily
100-120lbs: 2 droppers daily
There are about 30 droppers full in one 1 oz bottle and about 5/8 of a mL per dropper, or 1440 drops per 1 oz bottle so:
150 mg/oz = 0.1 mg/drop 1440 drops/30 droppers = 48 drops/dropper x .1 mg = 4.8 mg/dropper
Direction for Use
May potentiate heart medications.
May potentiate heart medications and change the way the liver metabolizes some drugs.
May potentiate heart medications. Cautioned for use with aspirin, blood thinners, anti-platelet & non-steroidal drugs as they may thin blood.
* Refrigerate once opened. Keep away from children.
* The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to be used to diagnose, prescribe or replace proper medical care. The product described herein is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, mitigate or prevent any disease or condition.
* As indicated by holistic veterinarians.
* In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever.
* These statements refer to holistic uses only and are not supported by medical research. The information contained in this website is intended for education and information purposes only.
*This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. Use of this site is intended for customers of 18 years of age and over. Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from using this site without parental consent.
*The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This information is not intended to be used to diagnose, prescribe or replace proper medical care. The product described herein is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, mitigate or prevent any disease or condition.
*These statements refer to holistic uses only and are not supported by medical research. The information contained in this website is intended for education and information purposes only.
* As indicated by holistic veterinarians.
In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.