OUR CBD TOTAL & TRUE FULL SPECTRUM EXTRACTION PROCESS
OUR PATENTED CBD THERMAL EXTRACTION PROCESS
Not all CBD oils are created equal. Most CBD oils on the market are NOT full spectrum because they contain only CBD isolates, or a single cannabinoid commonly referred to as CBD.
In order to be considered a truly full spectrum CBD oil, it must contain all therapeutic parts of the plant, including a diverse variety of cannabinoids (not just CBD, a single cannabinoid), terpenes and flavonoids, as well as the oil cannot be a single CBD isolate strain.
Over 95% of the CBD oils on the market are isolates and NOT full spectrum CBD oils. Our oils are TOTAL & TRUE FULL SPECTRUM, USDA Certified Organic HIGH CBD Oils that are also Human Grade.
What makes our CBD PCR Hemp products the best?
Petabis™ Organics CBD PCR (Phyto-Cannabinoid Rich) HEMP products are extracted using a unique patented thermal extraction method.
Vapor Distilled cannabis oils are created using a patented, revolutionary thermal extraction process:
- Heated air & proprietary condensation method which selectively vaporizes, decarbs cannabinol, removes THC & distills the active compounds of the plant
- Proprietary activation processes in seconds instead of hours
- Our oil is instantly activated when extracted, preserving beneficial terpenes, flavonoids & cannabinoid strain profiles intact and does not have to be reheated/processed again like C02 extracted oils to produce an active edible oil
- Plant & oil materials are separated as vapor is condensed, creating a consistent concentrated CBD PCR hemp oil extract
- CBD is only ONE type of a cannabinoid. If your oil only lists CBD, then your oil is an isolate
- Our oils have the highest NATURAL terpene extract and highest NATURAL cannabinoid extract count on the planet (2.49% terpene count with over 30 terpenes and 100+ cannabinoids)
- We do not use any chemical processing to produce our oils-no C02; no pentane or butane or carcinogenic chemicals in any aspects of our processing
- We do not extract CBD isolate and then add inexpensive terpenes after the fact or manipulate our oils in a lab and then call them "full spectrum"
- Our TOTAL & TRUE FULL SPETRUM HIGH CBD Cannabinoid profile (many types of cannabinoids) is critical because the cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids are all needed to produce the "entourage effect", the potential therapeutic actions which may positively help address your pet's conditional needs such as joint pain and anxiety, but also may have therapeutic, healing properties.
- CBD Isolates do not contain the same potential therapeutics as well as do not contain beneficial and naturally occurring terpenes, which are destroyed when heated for long periods of time.
- THE TASTE TEST DIFFERENCE: Our whole flower full spectrum CBD Oil extract produces a nutty, buttery taste because the bitter chlorophylls and bitter flavors are removed leaving a clear, sweet smelling oil
- THE COLOR TEST DIFFERENCE: Our oils are clear, not brown or green because we have removed the bitter chlorophylls and carbonic acids
- Our Full Spectrum CBD PCR oils are naturally extracted without the use of harmful solvents or other adulterants - only heated air contacts the plant material for 2 seconds!
- Our ultra-pure, activated CBD cannabis extract has stronger effects than oil produced with other extraction processes and should be noticeable with use
Our patented extraction method allows us to deliver over 100 known cannabinoids, with over 30 terpenes and a 2.49% terpene count-the highest in the world, ensuring you are buying the purest, most concentrated and nutrient dense, natural phytochemical rich oil for your pets. We can prove it! We publish our independent extraction results, which clearly proves how our oils are the most nutrient dense and consistently concentrated oils. See more below.
How Our Plants Are Grown Matters
Everyone is talking about sustainable, eco-friendly products and we can truly deliver. Our plants are grown and harvested utilizing a ZERO WASTE permaculture growing platform.
A permaculture platform is a system that is designed to work with nature to create a truly sustainable and self-sufficient ecosystem. We use organic farming practices and adhere to rigorous standards, thus we are the only company in Colorado to state that we are truly and end-to-end USDA Certified Organic operation.
We also run a zero waste manufacturing operation. We are able to cultivate year round using both green houses and field grown hemp varietals, in a near zero energy environment and rely on the positive relationship between animals, plants and humans to achieve the highest quality and sustainability in harvesting. Our entire planting, harvesting and manufacturing system is truly fully sustainable and eco-conscious for the benefit of humans, the environment and the animals they love.