OUR CBD TOTAL & TRUE FULL SPECTRUM EXTRACTION PROCESS
OUR PATENTED CBD THERMAL EXTRACTION PROCESS
Not all CBD oils are created equal. Most CBD oils on the market are NOT full spectrum because they contain only CBD isolates, or a single cannabinoid commonly referred to as CBD.
CBD is a single molecule, included in a collection of cannabinoids, or CBD's.
In order to be considered a truly full spectrum CBD product, it must contain naturally occurring therapeutic parts of the plant, including a diverse variety of cannabinoids (not just CBD, which is a single cannabinoid), but dozens of cannabinoids as well as naturally occuring terpenes and flavonoids. To be truly full spectrum, it cannot be a single CBD isolate strain.
Over 95% of the CBD oils on the market are isolates and NOT full spectrum CBD products. Our CBD oils and CBD products are TOTAL & TRUE FULL SPECTRUM, USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) Certified Organic & NOP (National Organic Program) Certified Organic HIGH CBD Oils that are also Human Grade.
Our CBD products contain approximately .01% THC and are not psychoactive.
What makes our CBD PCR Hemp products the best?
Petabis™ Organics CBD PCR (Phyto-Cannabinoid Rich) HEMP products are extracted using a unique patented thermal extraction method.
Vapor Distilled cannabis oils are created using a patented, revolutionary thermal extraction process:
- Heated air & proprietary condensation method selectively vaporizes, decarbs cannabinol, removes THC & distills the active compounds of the plant
- Proprietary activation processes our CBD PCR products in seconds instead of hours required by C02 extraction
- Our oil is instantly activated when extracted, preserving all beneficial and naturally occurring terpenes, flavonoids & cannabinoid strain profiles (108 cannabinoids-not just CBD) intact and does not have to be reheated and re-processed again like C02 extracted oils to produce an active edible oil
- C02 extraction fractures and damages the cell walls of the hemp plant, destroying vital, delicate plant chemistry. Our process of heated air extraction helps maintain the full plant array without destroying the natural structure of the hemp plant.
- We do not use any chemical solvents to extract and produce our CBD products.
- In comparison, C02 EXTRACTION DOES USE SOLVENTS, including ethanol, butane, pentane, hexane, propane and other carcinogenic chemicals. Most C02 products are listed as 97-99% solvent free because brands are not talking about the residual solvents still in their CBD Oils, while other brands do not disclose solvents anywhere on their packaging.
- Our plant & oil materials are instantly separated as vapor is condensed, creating a consistent concentrated CBD PCR hemp oil extract-in 2 seconds! This means your pet will get the same results with our CBD oil day to day, week to week and month to month, with no decline or change in quality like our competitors
- CBD is only ONE type of a cannabinoid. If your oil only lists CBD, then your oil is probably an isolate
- Our oils have the highest NATURALLY OCURRING terpene extract and highest NATURALLY OCCURRING cannabinoid extract count on the planet (2.49% terpene count with over 30 terpenes and 100+ cannabinoids)
- We do not extract and produce CBD isolate and then add inexpensive terpenes after the fact or manipulate our oils in a lab and then call our CBD products "full spectrum" (i.e. adding cheap mint after extraction and calling it "full spectrum terpenes" or rebuilding in after market synthetic flavonoids like our competitors)
- Our TOTAL & TRUE FULL SPETRUM HIGH CBD Cannabinoid profile (many types of cannabinoids) is critical because the cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids are all needed in natural form to produce the "entourage effect", which is the combined total potential therapeutic actions that may positively help address your pet's conditional needs related to anxiety, joint pain,arthritis, general pain, inflammation, neurological disorders, immune support, cellular and tissue health, digestive upset, cognitive health, skin and coat, but also may have potential therapeutic, antioxidant healing properties.
- CBD Isolates do not contain the same potential therapeutics as well as do not contain beneficial and naturally occurring terpenes, because they are destroyed when heated for long periods of time in C02 extraction
- Some brands call it "pressurized air"; it's still C02 extraction utilizing chemical solvents
- THE TASTE TEST DIFFERENCE: Our whole flower full spectrum CBD Oil extract produces a nutty, buttery taste because the bitter chlorophylls and bitter carbonic acid flavors are removed leaving a clear, sweet smelling oil and animals love the taste
- THE COLOR TEST DIFFERENCE: Our oils are clear, not brown or green because we have removed the bitter chlorophylls and carbonic acids, and have done so naturally. There are plenty of CBD Isolate oils that are clear but they are synthesized and not in natural form
- Our Full Spectrum CBD PCR oils are naturally extracted without the use of harmful solvents or other adulterants - only heated air contacts the plant material for 2 seconds! Pet parents know that high heat cooks out most of the value of a plant or food. CBD is no different!
- Our ultra-pure, activated CBD cannabis extract has stronger effects than oil produced with other extraction processes and should be noticeable with use
Our patented extraction method allows us to deliver over 100 known cannabinoids, with over 30 terpenes and a 2.49% terpene count-the highest in the world, ensuring you are buying the purest, most concentrated and nutrient dense, natural phytochemical rich oil for your pets. We can prove it! We publish our independent extraction results, which clearly proves how our oils are the most nutrient dense and consistently concentrated oils. See more below.
How Our Plants Are Grown Matters
From start to finish, we are natural.
Everyone is talking about sustainable, eco-friendly products and we can truly deliver. Our plants are grown and harvested utilizing a ZERO WASTE permaculture growing platform.
A permaculture platform is a system that is designed to work with nature to create a truly sustainable and self-sufficient ecosystem. We use organic farming practices and adhere to rigorous organic and human grade standards, thus, we are the only company in Colorado to state that we are truly and end-to-end USDA Certified Organic and NOP Certified Organic operation.
We also run a zero waste manufacturing operation. We are able to cultivate year round using both green houses and field grown hemp varietals, in a near zero energy environment and rely on the positive relationship between animals, plants and humans to achieve the highest quality and sustainability in harvesting.
Our entire planting, harvesting and manufacturing system is truly fully sustainable and eco-conscious for the benefit of humans, the environment and the animals we love.