CBD HEMP OILS for DOGS* CBD HEMP OIL FOR CATS* - ACTIVE CBD PCR (PHYTO-CANNABINOID RICH) HEMP OIL FOR PETS*
Our Non-GMO, human grade, truly full spectrum, USDA Organic CBD PCR (Phyto-Cannabinoid Rich) Hemp Oils are locally grown, organically cultivated and sustainably sourced in Colorado.
Since we use the whole plant extract (seed and stalk) and do not strip all naturally occurring and beneficial cannabinoids, terpenoids and flavonoids, our CBD Hemp Oil may help provide TRULY full spectrum potential health and healing benefits.
Here is how we stack up against our competition (and it's not fancy marketing):
- 100% USDA & NOP Organic, natural crops, ingredients and processes; not just partial organic crops, or parts and pieces of hemp remnants or left over biomass comprised of just stalks or leaves
- TOTAL & TRUE Full spectrum High USDA & NOP Certified Organic CBD Hemp Oil activated by USDA Organic MCT Coconut Oil ( we are the only brand using USDA Organic MCT Coconut Oil)
- No CBD Isolate Oils or Isolate Products
- No C02 extraction, no "pressurized air" also known as C02 extraction, no chemical, carcinogenic solvents or lab manipulated oils or oil components
- We control our own proprietary crops in-house and do not rely on outside sources for any of our finished materials-period
- 100% sustainably grown, cultivated and harvested in Colorado in a fully USDA Organic Certified facility
- Not psychoactive
- Safe in any quantity
- Strongly antioxidant
- Packed with Omega 3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids (Omega 9 helps activate and strengthen the effects of Omega 3 and 6 for dogs)
- Two layers of assimilation: First, bio-available trans-mucosal assimilation occurs in the mouth for rapid absorption and availability in the body; Second, a secondary assimilation occurs in the liver (competitors only have liver assimilation with very limited CBD effects)
- Naturally occurring terpenes (no cheap mint that has been lab manipulated after extraction). Naturally occurring terpenes may help enhance flavor, help strengthen the effects of CBD oil, help increase flavor acceptability and may help potentiate the effects of receptors found in the Endocannabinoid System
- We proudly have the highest terpene counts in the world!!!!
- Naturally occurring flavonoids are antioxidants (not synthetic lab manipulated after market flavonoids) which may help support the immune system and help limit inflammation in the body, especially related to the Cardiovascular and Nervous systems and may help potentiate the effects of receptors found in the Endocannabinoid System
- Our naturally occurring CBD products contain primary and secondary metabolites which may help deliver layered premium, natural phytochemical nutrition as well as may help build your pet's defense system on a variety of levels, contributing to balanced immune health
- May help signal and stimulate the endocannibinoid system, especially related to the nervous system, immune system, reproductive system, lymphatic system, metabolism and neurotransmitters tasked with sending/receiving hunger, pain, mood and memory messages
- We are the only brand in the pet industry that utilizes USDA Organic adaptogen herbs that have been studied to signal the Endocannabinoid System on their own, potentially delivery layered health benefits when combined with CBD oil
for dogs, cats, small animals and horses requiring symptomatic support related to pain and inflammatory conditions; for help in addressing pain associated with arthritic conditions;
for small breed dogs & cats & small animals requiring systemic health support and proper dosage (75 mg. and 150 mg MINI);
for All Life Stage dogs and standard therapeutic dosage (150 mg. option)
for Large Breed dogs requiring a higher therapeutic dosage (300 mg. option)
for at At-Risk & Chronically Ill Dogs and horses (600 mg. option)
for Large Breed Animals Ultra Strength dogs and horses (1200 mg. option)
How to Use CBD PCR Hemp Oil for Dogs & Cats
Activated CBD PCR Hemp Oil can be placed under tongue, on treat or added to meals.
* Do not use during pregnancy or lactation. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not intended for human consumption. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Suggested to refrigerate after opening.
*The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This information is not intended to be used to diagnose, prescribe or replace proper medical care. The product described herein is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, mitigate or prevent any disease or condition.
*These statements refer to holistic uses only and are not supported by medical research. The information contained in this website is intended for education and information purposes only.
* As indicated by holistic veterinarians.
In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever.