CBD HEMP OIL 150 mg .5 Oz MINI ALL LIFE STAGE DOGS & CATS* USDA Organic CBD PCR Oil 150 mg MINI .5 Oz*
Our Non-GMO, human grade, truly full spectrum, USDA Organic CBD Hemp Oils are locally grown, organically cultivated and sustainably sourced in Colorado, using a patented water vapor extraction process, producing the purest, nutrient dense and chemical-free natural CBD Hemp Oils for pets.
Since we use the whole plant extract (seed and stalk) and do not strip antioxidants, terpenes or flavonoids, or use chemical extraction processes, our CBD Hemp Oil provides TRUE & TOTAL FULL SPECTRUM potential health and healing benefits, including:
- Full spectrum USDA Organic High CBD Hemp Oil activated by USDA Organic MCT Coconut Oil
- No synthetic CBD isolate oils
- 100% all natural
- 100% sustainably grown, cultivated and harvested
- Not psychoactive (does not contain THC)
- Safe in any quantity
- Strongly antioxidant
- Packed with Omega 3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids (Omega 9 helps activate Omega 3 and 6 for dogs and cats (cats with conditional needs who may require higher therapeutic doses)
- Terpenes enhance flavor, help potentiate the effects of CBD oil and help increase flavor acceptability (We have the highest terpene counts in the world!)
- Flavonoids are antioxidants which may help support the immune system and help limit inflammation in the body, especially related to the cardiovascular and nervous systems
- Contains primary and secondary metabolites which may help deliver layered phytochemical nutrition as well as may help build your pet's defense system
- May help stimulate the endocannibinoid system, especially related to the nervous system, immune system, reproductive system, lymphatic system, metabolism and neurotransmitters tasked with sending/receiving hunger, pain, mood and memory messages
- May help calm an anxious, stressed dog and cat, without fear of sedation
for dogs and cats requiring symptomatic support related to pain and inflammatory conditions; for help in addressing pain associated with arthritic conditions;
for All Life Stage Dogs & Cats standard therapeutic dosage (150 mg. option .5 oz MINI)
How to Use CBD Hemp Oil for Dogs & Cats
Activated CBD oil can be placed under tongue, on treat or added to meals.
* Do not use during pregnancy or lactation. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not intended for human consumption. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Dog Weight Usage Recommendation
2-4lbs: 1 drop daily
5-8lbs: 2 drops daily
9-15lbs: ¼ dropper daily
16-35lbs: ½ dropper daily
36-44lbs: ¾ dropper daily
45-57lbs: 1 dropper daily
58-69lbs: 1 ¼ dropper daily
70-85lbs: 1 ½ dropper daily
86-99lbs: 1 ¾ dropper daily
100-120lbs: 2 droppers daily
There are approximately 15 droppers full in one .05 oz bottle and about 5/8 of a mL per dropper, or 1440 drops per 1 oz bottle so:
150 mg/oz = 0.1 mg/drop 1440 drops/30 droppers = 48 drops/dropper x .1 mg = 4.8 mg/dropper
* Refrigerate once opened. Keep away from children.
* The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to be used to diagnose, prescribe or replace proper medical care. The product described herein is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, mitigate or prevent any disease or condition.
* As indicated by holistic veterinarians.
* In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever.
* These statements refer to holistic uses only and are not supported by medical research. The information contained in this website is intended for education and information purposes only.
*The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This information is not intended to be used to diagnose, prescribe or replace proper medical care. The product described herein is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, mitigate or prevent any disease or condition.
*These statements refer to holistic uses only and are not supported by medical research. The information contained in this website is intended for education and information purposes only.
* As indicated by holistic veterinarians.
In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever.