What Is Camu Camu?
Camu Camu is a shrub native to the Amazon rain forests and Amazon river basins of Peru, which is often harvested via canoe along the river banks. Once harvested, the fruit is slow-dried and gently milled at low temperatures so as to retain its premium antioxidant, nutritional and healthy, natural phytochemical content for your pet.
Camu Camu is water and fat soluble, making it an ideal nutritional addition to your pet's diet, including home prepared meals and treats, as it will not lose its nutritional value when exposed to heat or water. Camu Camu has been designated by the World Health Organization as one of the most important super foods on the planet.
Top Five Reasons to Use Camu Camu For Your Pet
1. Nutritional: Antioxidant, super food, super fruit, vitamin, mineral, carotenoids, amino acid & adaptogen power house
2. Bones, Tissues, Teeth, Eyes: May help promote collagen production which is the framework of your pet's bones, teeth, eyes, connective tissues and joints and may help regenerate bone and tissue content when loss has occurred
3. Antioxidant: As one of the strongest antioxidant and free radical scavenging natural plants on the planet, it may help build your pet's defense system against viruses, bacteria, allergens, pathogens, microbes, colds and more
4. Adaptogen: May help carry out the "3 R Function" - may help read or identify dysfunction, may help repair deficiency phytochemically and nutritionally and may help restore balance back to the body
5. Anti-Aging: May be an important disease preventative and has been studied for its anti-aging and potential longevity promoting nutritional and phytochemical benefits
Learn how to cook with Camu Camu in this video:
Learn more about Camu Camu in this video
All of our organic products are available in capsule, powder and liquid forms and are proudly MADE IN THE USA.